PAYLINK SOLUTIONS LIMITED PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice applies to processing activities carried out Paylink Solutions Limited. The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain how we collect and use your personal data. Paylink Solutions Limited trades as Paylink. In this privacy notice ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to Paylink Solutions Limited. Paylink Solutions Limited is a data controller in respect of personal data that we process in connection with our business, which is the provision of payment services and software.
The personal data we collect and process
The categories of personal data we collect and process are:
• Basic personal information such as your name, gender, address, telephone number(s), email address.
Why we collect and process personal data
We collect and process personal data for the following reasons:
• To help us assist you with your enquiry about our services;
• To comply with our regulatory and legal obligations;
• To confirm your identity;
• To help us manage your account (for example, providing ongoing support for any product or service we provide to you);
• For marketing purposes where you have consented for us to do so;
• If we suspect or identify fraud, money laundering or any other criminal activity.
How we obtain personal data
We obtain personal data from a number of sources which include:
• Information you supply to us;
• Information if you have previously had an account with us;
• Information that we acquire through our relationship with you and the way you operate your account;
• Publicly available information (for example, Companies House or the Financial Services Register).
Sharing your personal data with third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties such as:
• A third party nominated by you, who acts on your behalf;
• A third party who acts as our agent such as a debt collection agency or our legal representative;
• Our funders;
• A third party where we are required by law such as enforcement agencies, juridical bodies, government entities, tax authorities and regulatory bodies.
How long we will keep your data for and how we will protect it
If you enter into an agreement with Paylink Solutions Limited for products and/or services provided by us then we will retain your personal data for no longer than six years from the date your agreement with us ceases, or longer if required to do so by a regulator or law. This will help us answer any enquiries or resolve any complaints you may have. After this period, your personal details will be deleted and anonymised.
If you make an enquiry with us for products and/or services but do not enter into an agreement then we will retain your personal data for no longer than 12 months from the date your enquiry is closed, or longer if required to do so by a regulator or law. After this period, your personal details will be deleted and anonymised.
Data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage using appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Your data rights
If you wish to exercise any of your data rights, please contact us using the details stated at the end of this privacy notice.
• Access – You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
• Rectification – You have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data we hold about you. If personal data is incomplete taking into account the purposes of the processing you also have the right to have incomplete data completed. If any personal data has been disclosed to a third party, such as a credit reference agency we will also inform them that the personal data has been rectified.
• Erasure – In specific circumstances, you can ask us to delete your personal data. If the processing of your personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims we will not be able to delete your personal data.
• Restriction – In specific circumstances, you have the right to restrict processing of your personal data.
• Portability – Where technically feasible you have the right to have your data transmitted by us to another data controller.
• Objection – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling and legitimate grounds for processing, which may override your own interests, or where we need to investigate and protect us or others from legal claims.
• Withdraw consent – Where you have given consent to the processing of your personal data you have the right to with your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing which is based on consent prior to your withdrawal.
• Complaints – If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data you can contact us directly. We hope that we can address any of your concerns you may have, but you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you wish. The ICO helpline is 0303 123 1113 or refer to their website www.ico.org.uk
How to contact us
Our contact details are:
Address: Paylink Solutions Limited, Kempton House, Kempton Way, PO Box 9562, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 0EA
Telephone: 0800 912 7265
Our Data Protection Officer is Dale Stringer, Compliance Director
Privacy Notice August 2018